To promote women’s and community health and development by equipping, mobilizing and actively engaging members of the community as agents of social change through information sharing, capacity building and advocacy.
A foremost organization promoting sound health, equal rights and development for women young people and communities.
Who We Are
Women’s Rights and Health Project (WRAHP) is an innovative non-governmental non-profit making organization that works for the promotion of reproductive health, rights and general development for women, young girls and communities.
What We Do
- Strengthening Local Responses to HIV and Reproductive Health Challenges
- Promoting access to Sexual and Reproductive Health Education and Services through Football
- Supporting Workplace Wellness Programmes on communicable and non-communicable diseases through Corporate Social Responsibility
- Promoting community ownership for health
- In School Training on HIV/AID and Malaria, and other Life skills
- Economic Empowerment for Women
- Community System Strengthening (CSS) on HIV/AID/PMTCT
- Promoting Early Detection of Cancer Among Community Members Community System